In a recent blog post on their website, Epicenter Cycling makes the case for why you should purchase your bike from a local shop instead of online. We agree!
1. You can demo the bike first before buying.
2. Local bike shops offer unbeatable customer service.
3. Local shops offer professional set-up and maintenance.
4. Local shops will only sell stable brands committed to high-quality products that are popular with cyclists.
5. You can feel good about supporting a local business, your local economy, and your community.
Read the entire post and all the supporting points here. And then head on over to Epicenter Cycling at 230 Lighthouse Avenue in Monterey to look around and talk with their great staff.