Play Full Ground supports everyone's creative journey to discover his/her full potential and inspires the community through creative activities. And here's how you can support Play Full Ground and keep creativity, vibrancy, and socially-engaged art here, creating a joyful, equitable, and sustainable community in the Monterey Peninsula:
1. Purchase colorful sardine pillows as cheerful gifts for yourself and/or others in this difficult time. The fish come in 3 sizes and prices are $30 for small, $50 for medium, and $80 for large (not including shipping). Please leave a message here.
2. Purchase ocean or farm themed items including t-shirts, tote bags, and strawberry and artichoke-shaped pillows. Please leave a message here.
3. Let Play Full Ground owner Mai Ryuno help you develop your creativity. Mai offers online Personalized Creativity-Based Coaching for a fee to individuals who would like to start working on a creative project or who would like to brainstorm with her to decide on a project.
4. Visit Play Full Ground's YouTube page and watch and/or subscribe. Mai Ryuno has created a fun collection of playful videos during Monterey County's shelter-in-place order. The page needs 4,000 public watch hours in 12 months and 1,000 subscribers to be eligible to earn money from the videos!
5. What else? Contact Mai Ryuno through the Play Full Ground website if you have any creative ideas!